Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bajician'.
I've been working on another commission assignment this past week which is pretty interesting, so I figured I'd show the progression here. It's been a somewhat time consuming project, having already spent 16 hours at it. The pen work and abrading is done now, but there's still some repair work to do with epoxy putty which I'll probably get down to tomorrow. This is what I got to begin with. As you can see, the customer had already trimmed off a lot of matrix and had also glued a couple of pieces back on which had broken off during extraction with the exception of