Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'trilobote'.
Found 1 result
I had an hour to spare today and decided to do a quick prep on a partially enrolled Flexicalymene retrorsa minuens that I got last month from St. Leon, Indiana. I have a number of these packed away as specimens for science, so I convinced myself it was ethically okay to go Moroccan on this one and build a fake pedestal on some matrix from the site to make it easier to handle and more aesthetic to display (as you can see, it was loose from the matrix when found). I used a pin vice, air abrasion, and a light coat of Butvar (to help prevent the exoskeleton from popping off). I didn't take great pains to make it perfect, obviously "Before photo": After photos: