Tyrannosaur roots

dinosaur man

Hi I'm just wondering in some cases can the root of a tyrannosaur tooth stick out causing the tyrannosaur tooth to be bigger and if so will the tooth be fine and still be able to be used by the tyrannosaur @Troodon  THANKS!! 

@Troodon I'm wondering in some cases tyrannosaur roots can stick out of the gum making the tooth bigger and if this happens If a tyrannosaur can still use that tooth

If I understand your question, I think you would be describing a "loose tooth", and thus it would fall out. Any tooth that has a root that is not securely set in the jaw would be loose and thus fall out.

Yeah kind of but sometimes can the tooth stay in the jaw if it was feeding even know it was loose?

Still dont understand what you are asking but a loose tooth would not last in the jaw very long.    The jaw bite force, pressure, exerted buy a T-Rex is the highest of any Theropod so it requires firm teeth probably why its roots are so long.

• I found this Informative 1

@Troodon  im also wondering can tyrannosaur roots be joined together like a root connected to another root thanks