Paleo Analysis

Paleo Analysis YouTube channel is live!

LordTrilobite

Very nice video. I like the presentation form and the information is well told. Liked and subbed. Looking forward to see what other videos you come up with.

One small point of criticism though if I may.

You're only using imperial measurements when talking about scale. But with the internet being global, and most of the world using metric, it would be nice if you could also mention the metric size when talking about the scale of something.

Paleo Analysis

That's an excellent point! I actually thought about that when I was exporting the video onto YouTube last night but by then it was too late. When I was making practice videos on my personal channel they were mainly being watched in the US so it wasn't as important but in the future I might at least put one measurements on screen in text and say the other so better to keep the flow up in my video. Thanks!

Fossildude19

Moved to MEMBERS WEBSITES. ;) 

Paleo Analysis

Sorry my mistake, when I did my introduction post I asked where the best place for me to share my videos would be and someone said general discussions.

FossilNerd

Nice video! I think you led yourself into your next one. The “Were dinosaurs warm blooded, cold blooded, something in between?” debate. ;)