Recommended Moroccan Fossil Sellers

Hunter0811

I am looking for some nice, decent prized Moroccan dinosaur fossils. I can't really find any decent sellers online though, I would really appreciate it if someone could maybe PM me some contact info!

Thanks in Advance!

I would appreciate getting recommendations messaged to me as well! Always glad to to learn about high-end Moroccan dealers/contacts.

3 hours ago, siteseer said:

You both need to go to the Tucson shows in late January and early February.

That's your best route. Then you can see the items in hand/ up close prior to purchase.

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

5 hours ago, siteseer said:

You both need to go to the Tucson shows in late January and early February.

Small problem with that, I live in the Netherlands... So that isnt really an option for me.

4 hours ago, Hunter0811 said:

Small problem with that, I live in the Netherlands... So that isnt really an option for me.

I wouldn't call this a problem regarding fossils from Morocco.

Fossils from Morocco are cheaper in Europe (expectations exist, but in general it's cheaper than in US, at least on my experience). 

Morocco is just across the Mediterranean Sea. On fossil shows in Europe you always got some sellers directly from Morocco.

Please make sure all recommendations of dealers are PM'd to the OP.

Thanks for your cooperation. 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

4 hours ago, Abstraktum said:

I wouldn't call this a problem regarding fossils from Morocco.

Fossils from Morocco are cheaper in Europe (expectations exist, but in general it's cheaper than in US, at least on my experience). 

Morocco is just across the Mediterranean Sea. On fossil shows in Europe you always got some sellers directly from Morocco.

Well Moroccan fossils aren't the only ones on my list;) most of my collection comes from the US.