rrussell14

Hello everybody, Thank You for having me I inherited all these, and to be honest, I've had them a long time and never really looked at them. I was cleaning up and started to examine them and haven't been able to put them down. When she was alive all she wanted to talk about was these rocks. I wished I would have listened because now I have very little info about them. Thank you for any recommendations on where I might have them looked at and identified?  I look forward to hearing from yall. Nevermind there must be a way to upload more pics?

Hello, and a very warm welcome to TFF from Morocco. :)

There is a photo size limit of 3.95 MB so post them one at a time in separate posts or downsize your photos. 

I look forward to seeing your specimens and expect people here will be able to help with many of them. 

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Yup. Your photos did not come through on your posting. If your photos were taken on a smart phone, I've heard that emailing them you yourself will allow you to specify a size reduction from the full resolution of the image. This will help you to shrink the images so you can fit several in a single posting and still stay below the 3.95 MB limit per post. If you have lots of images, simply reply several times to this post and you'll have a fresh limit with each post.

Looking forward to seeing your fossils. Hopefully, we can provide some information to help you understand your inherited fossils.

Cheers.

-Ken

From that what can be seen on the photo (isn't much at all) i see no obviously fossils - lot of rounded pebbles and some crystals/minearals...

Ah, there's the photo--quite a nice collection of items!

If you have questions on what a particular item might be, take a close-up photo of just that item. It helps to have a scale (ruler) in the photo as well as it is often difficult to judge size from images. Well lit and focused images will improve your chances of someone here recognizing what it might be. Photos take outdoors in good light often improve your chances of a clear image.

Cheers.

-Ken

• I found this Informative 1