identification resources/skelton charts/pics

Matty from Reno

I know we can post pics of fossils and ask the forum members to help identify them but I would love to have a resource to browse through pics and professional skeleton diagrams.   I have been searching for some good visual resources to identify fossils, in particular bones.  I've seen some academic skeleton diagrams in some posts that basically map out in detail all of the bones of dinosaurs and other vertebrate fossils but I don't know where to find those diagrams online.  I would also be interested in just a general catalog of detailed pictures of fossils.  If anyone can share a link to any useful websites I would appreciate it. 

There is so much material out there, and so much life to have reference for. I think you're gonna have to be more specific.

But if you want dinosaur skeletal drawings. Scott Hartman does some really good schematic drawings of dinosaur skeletons.

https://www.skeletaldrawing.com/

• I found this Informative 4

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

This Forum has lots of information, if you search for it. ;) 

Joe Gallo Memorial PDF Library

DOCUMENTS

FOSSIL LITERATURE

FOSSILS ON THE WEB

I would start with searching these Sub-Forums.  :) 

• I found this Informative 5

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me