Diprotodon Incisor

Ash

@Jesuslover340 found this one on Monday. We jacketed it yesterday morning and I started prep last night. The exposed side is gone, but one side will display nicely still so that’s good. Going to finish it tonight.

She got something even better than this nearby though, will be posting a thread on it soon I believe ;)

AD1EA0D7-7D74-4319-9160-7CAB5D946255.png

B3CA0CCB-BA4F-487A-85AF-1A530C40A848.png

457C8CF4-B812-4F73-B00F-1D4FCB179958.png

• I found this Informative 4

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

I think I have the more mentally challenging prep :P But looking forward to seeing this one done. Hope I can finish my prep specimen tonight as well!

• I found this Informative 2

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

Well this one got completed tonight, but mine is posing to be more of a puzzle with no picture reference...going to be a while longer on it.

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19