Fossils from a Phosphate Mine in Morocco

karim

Hey guys These are my first founding in a phosphate mine near to where i live in morocco.
this is my first post and am new to the Jurassic world.

IMG20191227152441.jpg

IMG20191212161220.jpg

Edited by karim
  • I found this Informative 1

1 hour ago, karim said:

These are my first founding in a phosphate mine near to where i live in morocco.

Very nice!! Thanks for sharing!

How do you find these?

And welcome to TFF from Austria!

Franz Bernhard

Welcome to TFF from Austin, TX.  Those are some great teeth.  It sounds like you have a great site to hunt.  I look forward to seeing more of your finds.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, Ludwigia said:

Welcome from Germany. Must be nice to be close to the source of all those nice Moroccan fossils from The phosphate mines.

Thank You. I live in a small city called Youssoufia, the second phosphate city in morocco.Fossils " Theets, Bones and other patterns" are only on the surface, but it's hard to access them cuz they are owned by Ocp Group Company. Phosphate is everywhere here. But people don't have the knowledge or care about this subject.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:05 PM, grandpa said:

Welcome to TFF from Austin, TX.  Those are some great teeth.  It sounds like you have a great site to hunt.  I look forward to seeing more of your finds.

Thanks. It's Youssoufia, the second big phosphate mines of morocco. Here theets, Bones and Patterns are only on the surface but it's hard to access the sites cuz they are owned by OCP group Company. only if you have the knowledge and tools you can find greats fossils around the sites. I will post more sure. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:52 PM, FranzBernhard said:

Very nice!! Thanks for sharing!

How do you find these?

And welcome to TFF from Austria!

Franz Bernhard

Thank you Franz. these are everywhere where i live. it's a small city called Youssoufia 700 years of phosphate mines. Theets bones and many other patterns are only on the surface but OCP GROUP COMPANY owned everything related to phosphate. You still can find a lot around the sites. people here don't care and don't have the knowledge. it's a geological area with great finds.

IMG20191227151159.jpg

• I found this Informative 2