Jump to content
Andy B

First NJ Cretaceous trip of the decade

Recommended Posts

The Jersey Devil

I like the name of your trip report ;). Nice in situ pics and finds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy B
42 minutes ago, The Jersey Devil said:

I like the name of your trip report ;). Nice in situ pics and finds.

:fistbump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trevor

I have to agree with the @The Jersey Devil , I really enjoy the close-up pictures in the stream and sieve! Good luck on your next outing, I am looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fossildude19

Looks like a productive trip!

Thanks for showing us. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffrey P

Nice photographs of your finds in your screen and in situ. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy B
6 hours ago, Trevor said:

I have to agree with the @The Jersey Devil , I really enjoy the close-up pictures in the stream and sieve! Good luck on your next outing, I am looking forward to it.

 

6 hours ago, Fossildude19 said:

Looks like a productive trip!

Thanks for showing us. :) 

 

5 hours ago, Jeffrey P said:

Nice photographs of your finds in your screen and in situ. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. 

Thanks guys. I went out yesterday for a bit but no photo-worthy shots. Maybe next weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RuMert

In situ pics are always great. Especially wet:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash

I really like the colour of Number 5!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×