Dinosaur eggs

DINOMAN91

I’m newer to the site and I’m trying to figure out if these eggs are real before I buy them they all come with a letter of authenticity and locations to where they was found and a bunch of other information can someone please shed some light on these photos for me

FC9AF0BD-B695-4133-851A-5AB93A5E1CBA.jpeg

75E0A458-4F36-4717-81DC-9BCFFB864AF4.jpeg

B84F9A39-92B8-46DB-8CD3-8DC3F896873C.jpeg

610189FA-FDC7-4EAB-BF76-4B4FC941C5F7.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

Just so you know, letters and certificates of authenticity mean nothing more than someone has a laser printer. There is not some international body by which one can be certified to declare a fossil as authentic for sale. Instead, it is a bit of a seller's trick.

This is not to say that the specimens you have posted here are not real, but more a caution not to be persuaded by claims of letters and certificates. 

• I found this Informative 6

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Other than the last one on the surface all look real from one side.   Do you have better, sharper images from different angles so we can see the detail of the eggshell and more of the egg so we can make informed calls.  Need to see if any part of the egg has been composited.  Not much I can say about the last one with the photo provided.   

Yep COA are worthless

• I found this Informative 1

Thanks  

From the initial post:

The first one looks very nice and fairly complete .

The second, pair,  is real but the eggshell on one looks very unstable on one and a risky purchase. It may all come off.

The third is real but not prepped very well and missing eggshell, I would avoid.

The last one on the base, still having issues with the photos.  I dont like it.

Please wait for others to respond we typically have lots of good opinions on eggs.

Thank you very much the first one I liked the most because it looks the most complete. I’ll wait to get more input before I buy

Agree with Troodon. The first and second look good. That last one looks real but terrible quality and looks very unstable like it could easily fall apart. Looks like the third on is already missing a ton of shell. 

Thank you very much I purchased the first one and should have it by Monday I will post very detailed pics for everyone to see