All-Air Products 8315B Pressure

Ash

Hey guys,

Gunna try and do some scribing practice at work but out compressors are set to 100psi. Will this be ok for this tool?

Cheers,

Troy

C440246C-056D-4DF2-B845-1BCC79075000.png

A974227D-B6D9-4232-A1BD-10B4364A9668.png

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

If your compressor is set yo 100psi, does that mean it turns on or off at 100 psi?

It will probably work just fine, but you should put a regulator in the air line and set it to 90.  

They fill 100, kick in at 80-85ish.

We run 1 of these and 1 slightly larger compressor together to supply the shop.

https://toolswarehouse.com.au/products/senator-z35-170l-7-5hp-5-5kw-415v-12-4ah-belt-drive-air-compressor

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

It should be fine.  Your air scribe might (or might not) run best when the compressor is full, but I would be surprised if 5-10 psi would affect it too much.  

And with those numbers, I don;t know if you need a regulator.  

Anyone else have any ideas?

Just ran it for 15 mins and it seems fine. I’ll try another half hour this arv.