Ferns + More Part Two

Righteous

This morning I went back to my new friends office to pick up a few more things I didn’t get last time. 
Very productive trip and I can’t thank Bill enough for sharing his finds with me. 

EBAE5D8F-0F61-45BF-8217-7E57D6032F91.jpeg

• I found this Informative 2

Beautiful specimen's again. 

Some of those uncompressed stems are wonderful.:wub:

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Very impressive! Those are some beautifully preserved fossils. I remember you mentioning a specimen in your previous post that had tracks going across it. If Bill is okay with it, I would love to see a picture. I may be able to identify it.

21 minutes ago, FossilsNS said:

Very impressive! Those are some beautifully preserved fossils. I remember you mentioning a specimen in your previous post that had tracks going across it. If Bill is okay with it, I would love to see a picture. I may be able to identify it.

He actually offered that to me today and I said me think on it. Not sure I want it or not. Would a lot more $$$ then I intended to spend. Being such a huge piece I really have nowhere to put it. I just checked and I must have deleted the two pics of them. 

Another great batch! I especially love that big fern piece. It's fascinating how the plants differ from what I find in the Pennsylvanian deposits in central Illinois.