Can i get some help on prepping this please?

KingSepron

So i managed to acquire this lovely cluster of ammonites, but the largest, and most impressive one, is stuck right in the middle. I’m not sure if I should even attempt to try and get it out, seeing how many ammonites there are around it. Does it seem like a good idea? If so, how should i go about it?

A97F22B7-BF21-4FBD-8ABB-DEE6A037C5E0.jpeg

You'd need an air scribe to get that freed up and probably an abrader to clean up the shell. PS. I just noticed that you're from Bromley. I lived there for a few months back in 1970 and worked at Tescos before I flew back home. David Bowie was still living in Beckenham and just about to get famous.

• I found this Informative 4

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

On 19/01/2020 at 9:21 PM, Ludwigia said:

You'd need an air scribe to get that freed up and probably an abrader to clean up the shell. PS. I just noticed that you're from Bromley. I lived there for a few months back in 1970 and worked at Tescos before I flew back home. David Bowie was still living in Beckenham and just about to get famous.

There's a surprising amount of famous people from/living near me! My mums bumped into Rio Ferdinand, and Rob Beckett lives just down the road!

• I found this Informative 1

Any idea from where this came from? Looks like some of the marston stuff. If you want

uk prepping I’d be happy to. 

On 23/01/2020 at 8:29 PM, DanJeavs said:

Any idea from where this came from? Looks like some of the marston stuff. If you want

uk prepping I’d be happy to. 

It is marston yes.

Should I send you a PM?