Rubbermaid- Hard Plastic / Closing / Stackable Containers

Nimravis

I like to stop by different Goodwill stores to find containers that I can use for storing fossils. Today I made a great purchase of these 3 Hard plastic Rubbermaid containers that are large and have latches to secure them, plus they are stackable- and for the low price of $3.99 each I had to grab them.

0E37DBEC-6022-426E-935E-B88F8344C4B1.thumb.jpeg.c35dea43b2531d05efdfefdecf48654b.jpeg

• I found this Informative 4

53 minutes ago, caldigger said:

You really have the best Goodwill store Ralph!

Because I am in the car a lot, I stop at certain ones that I usually can find good things. I am waiting for the day that someone donates fossils, like they do recent seashells.

I have one locally here in town and thet do always seem to have a fresh supply of recent seashells coming in. :headscratch:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

If anyone here has cats - those big plastic cat litter buckets are great for storing fossils. I have several of them packed with fossils and fossiliferous matrix rock. The best part is, they are "free" because I would be buying them any way.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Purina-Tidy-Cats-Clumping-Cat-Litter-Instant-Action-Multi-Cat-Litter-35-lb-Pail/17252387