Fossilized amber, still attached to the original tree

shockashawn69

This is the most incredible piece of amber ever found. its so unbelievable, that nobody takes me serious when i post images of it anywhere. Facebook groups delete it and block me for posting fake fossils.  its still attached to about a foot and a half of the original tree that the sap was secreted from.

that in itself is very rare and one of a kind. this part that is wood, has high magnetic attraction. the fact that its included with creatures that have never been identified before, neither in amber or out is another unbelievable aspect of this piece. notice the two creatures in blue. both were stuck on the outer most layer of the sap. with only a very thin layer of amber covering their bodies. notice how high above the surface of the amber this dinosaur looking creature got stuck. then, look at the detail of its face... the two images in blue were taken under UV light. this piece was found in north baja mexico. all of the images of creatures oin this post can be found inside this one piece of amber. nothing has been altered or added, only the one photo of the turtle has the red filtered out so that the image of the turtle can be singled out. where can i take this to get documentation authenticating that its real??? open each image to see the complete images. also if your skeptical about the inclusions or the authenticity of this peace, pm me so i can send you a video of the turtle trapped in the middle of this thick chunk of amber.

thanks.

shawn

IMG_9425.jpg  IMG_9426.jpg

amber chynk still attached to the original tree that it was secreted from.jpg  more fossilized amber.jpg

The first question in my mind is that you took this to the natural history museum of San Diego  where the guy in charge Kessler Randall told you it was melted plastic. Why don’t you believe him?

• I found this Informative 5

Oh my! Not another one! Sorry shockashawn, but I agree with everyone that doesn't agree with you. Your imagination has run away with you. There's no sense in trying to prove it to you any more, since enough people have already tried. You are just going to have learn to accept the truth.

• I found this Informative 2

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

19 minutes ago, Randyw said:

The first question in my mind is that you took this to the natural history museum of San Diego  where the guy in charge Kessler Randall told you it was melted plastic. Why don’t you believe him?

I didn’t read in the above post about it being taken to the San Diego N.H.M. Was that something mentioned on Facebook, was it edited out, or has my coffee not kicked in yet? :headscratch:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

6 minutes ago, FossilNerd said:

I didn’t read in the above post about it being taken to the San Diego N.H.M

see text Inside last picture...

1 minute ago, marguy said:

see text Inside last picture...

:DOH::DOH::DOH:
That settles it. Coffee hadn’t kicked in yet...

I agree then. An expert, who had it in hand, says it is melted plastic. Everyone else with knowledge and experience that has seen pictures of it agrees that it isn’t real. No more discussion needed. 

2 hours ago, shockashawn69 said:

This is the most incredible piece of amber ever found. its so unbelievable, that nobody takes me serious when i post images of it anywhere

In the world of fossils, typically something that seems too good to be true, is in fact, too good to be true. 

• I found this Informative 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

• Fossildude19 locked this topic

This topic has been locked. 

@shockashawn69 ,

An in hand examination of your item has already been performed, by a person of experience with fossils.

That is worth more than our opinions here, with just looking at photographs of your item. 

The supposed creatures in your item do not have any kind of morphology of, or resemblance to, any real animals, living or extinct. 

Your imagination has gotten the better of you. Pareidolia is what is going on here. 

I have a feeling that, in this case, as with many others we have seen here in the past, you will not be swayed from your beliefs about this item. 

Neither will we be convinced by your arguments about this. 

Rather than have this discussion devolve into an online argument, we have locked this topic, and we wish shockashawn69 good luck. 

We hope he can come to a rational conclusion about the item he has found.

• I found this Informative 8

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me