Scores of tiny marine worm-like fossils

Kcee

More worm-like fossils, there were several of these things in this boulder. They are mostly very small, their diameter range from 2mm to 0.02mm. Some are hollow, some are sediment and some are preserved as some sort of crystals. I can't find anything on the web that would explain what these things might be. Anyone ever come across anything like these?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I believe some sea worms secrete a cement-like substance and create a bit of a tube in which they live.

• I found this Informative 1

From a visual stand point both serpulids and spirorbis are both good choices but because of the small size, spirorbis might be a bit more likely. I searched the web and could not find anything like what you guys have shown here....thanks  

3 hours ago, Kcee said:

From a visual stand point both serpulids and spirorbis are both good choices but because of the small size, spirorbis might be a bit more likely. I searched the web and could not find anything like what you guys have shown here....thanks  

Serpulids are a family of polychaetes that include many genera including the genus Spirorbis.

Thanks Al Dente, that info clears up a lot. I was wondering if all these small specimen could be related to some of the larger one I've found.