Thanatotheristes and Xenoceratops drawing

dinosaur man

Hi I have been working on this. A drawing of a Xenoceratops scaring away a Thanatotherises that wondered into its nesting grounds to find cover from the rain. I am still working on it and will post the finished drawing later. I also find after colouring the drawing that you loose a lot of the detail. Enjoy!!

9C3C367F-F192-4017-9807-661A4A4495AA.jpeg

• I found this Informative 3

Nice ones!

I never wanted to color my drawings back in school, I liked them better without colour, got me bad marks in art.

Of course it is possible to color them with fine detail, but that takes a great lot of patience, practice, and the right kind of pencil.

Keep it up!

J

• I found this Informative 1

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something

Thomas Henry Huxley

17 minutes ago, Mahnmut said:

Nice ones!

I never wanted to color my drawings back in school, I liked them better without colour, got me bad marks in art.

Of course it is possible to color them with fine detail, but that takes a great lot of patience, practice, and the right kind of pencil.

Keep it up!

J

Agreed, I will probably stick with non coloured drawings for now until I get the proper materials.

Good job Dino Man! You may have lost some detail in coloring it, but it’s still a lot better than the stick figures I draw. ;) 

• I found this Informative 1

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)