Jump to content

Recommended Posts

DawnOfADream

Hello everyone! I found this keichousaurus listed on online. It appears quite legitimate.  Could you please look at the photos provided and let me know whether you think it is a legitimate specimen? Many thanks.

s-l400.jpg

s-l400(2).jpg

s-l400(4).jpg

s-l400(5).jpg

s-l400(3).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnJ

@DawnOfADream

Please remember remarks about the price or seller are not allowed on TFF.  Thanks for your help.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnOfADream
10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@DawnOfADream

Please remember remarks about the price or seller are not allowed on TFF.  Thanks for your help.  ;)

@JohnJ

Sorry for that! Thanks for the edit John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenFlame

I would say it's real. And a quick check, I've purchased one before, and it was a legitimate keichoursaurus fossil. But never hurts to get a second opinion. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnOfADream
1 hour ago, FrozenFlame said:

I would say it's real. And a quick check, I've purchased one before, and it was a legitimate keichoursaurus fossil. But never hurts to get a second opinion. :)

@FrozenFlame

Thanks for your insight! I might bite the bullet and buy it. I've wanted a Keichosaurus for a while so I might bite the bullet and grab it while I can! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenFlame

All up to you, it's listed as a juvenile specimen so it's on the smaller end of the scale, but if it's up your alley, full power to you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnOfADream

@FrozenFlame

Out of curiosity, do you have any other online sellers or websites you recommend for fossil purchases?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnJ
7 minutes ago, DawnOfADream said:

@FrozenFlame

Out of curiosity, do you have any other online sellers or websites you recommend for fossil purchases?

@DawnOfADream & @FrozenFlame

Please do not discuss sellers in this topic. PM each other to continue that discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnOfADream
24 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

@DawnOfADream & @FrozenFlame

Please do not discuss sellers in this topic. PM each other to continue that discussion.

@JohnJ

Sorry again! I'm really putting you to work today :DOH:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crazyhen

It is a genuine juvenile Keichousaurus.  It was mechanically prepped and bones were worn off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnOfADream
45 minutes ago, Crazyhen said:

It is a genuine juvenile Keichousaurus.  It was mechanically prepped and bones were worn off.

@Crazyhen

Thanks for your insight! I appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pemphix
6 hours ago, Crazyhen said:

It is a genuine juvenile Keichousaurus.  It was mechanically prepped and bones were worn off.

Exact.

:(Bad and very rough grinder job....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×