Where in Prague, Czech Republic, can I find/buy fossils?

FossilizedFanatic

Hello,
someone I know is going to Prague soon. He asked me if I knew any spots in/near Prague for hunting for fossils. I didn't know any, and a quick internet search didn't give me any more information. I was wondering if any of the people on here know what it means

Thanks in advance!

Try "where to buy fossils in Prague"  and  "fossil hunting near Prague" as search terms. 

Plenty of information comes up with them. ;) 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Yes, sometimes it's just the way you have to word your search that opens many more gates.  Good luck and please post a trip report of your exploits.

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

The National Museum (Czech: Národní muzeum) is wonderful with Dinosaur , historic item form early man, massive mineral displays, paintings by Zdeněk Michael František Burian and a gift shop full of fossils.  Prague is a amazing city and among one of my favourite places. 

• I found this Informative 2

14 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

The National Museum (Czech: Národní muzeum) is wonderful with Dinosaur , historic item form early man, massive mineral displays, paintings by Zdeněk Michael František Burian and a gift shop full of fossils.  Prague is a amazing city and among one of my favourite places. 

Thank you so much!