Teeth ID Bissekty Formation

Kiros

Hello everybody, I recently acquired these three beautiful teeth from the Bissekty formation. The seller wasn't sure about the ID. I think they may be crocodilomorphs teeth based on the geometry. I did some research and I found that in the Bissekty formation there are at least four different crocodilomorphs. Can anyone help me better identifying these teeth. 

IMG_20200301_121411.jpg

I’m not familiar with the Bissetky, is it marine? I think crocodilomorph is a good call. 

• I found this Informative 1

1 minute ago, Pterygotus said:

I’m not familiar with the Bissetky, is it marine?

The Bissekty Formation is characterised by a mix of marine, brackish, freshwater, and terrestrial animal fossils

Just now, Kiros said:

The Bissekty Formation is characterised by a mix of marine, brackish, freshwater, and terrestrial animal fossils

OK thanks, I think I see resemblance to marine reptile teeth in the two last pics.

2 minutes ago, Pterygotus said:

OK thanks, I think I see resemblance to marine reptile teeth in the two last pics.

Except from the crocodilomorphs I think the only marine reptile know is a unidentified plesiosaur

5 minutes ago, Pterygotus said:

I can see a resemblance to plesiosaurs in the last two pics.

Do you think all three ar plesiosaur tetth? 

I am no expert but i think the tooth in the second picture has a cross section like a croc and i am not sure about the other two, they could be Plesiosaur although i suspect all three are from a croc.

I found a previous thread that discusses some croc teeth? from the Bissekty Formation that might be useful

• I found this Informative 2

Agree suspect all 3 are Croc but we have little info on what Bissektys Plesiosaurs look like.

27 minutes ago, msantix said:

I am no expert but i think the tooth in the second picture has a cross section like a croc and i am not sure about the other two, they could be Plesiosaur although i suspect all three are from a croc.

I found a previous thread that discusses some croc teeth? from the Bissekty Formation that might be useful

Thank you, my teeth seems quite different from the one in this old tread, it's quite a mistery 

4 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Agree suspect all 3 are Croc but we have little info on what Bissektys Plesiosaurs look like.

Thank you, it's difficult to find anything about bissekty formation fauna

Here is what I put together on Dinosaur material check it out if you have not seen the topics

• I found this Informative 3