Searcher78

Agreed, Not all too bad considering how often that area is searched.

• I found this Informative 1

-Dave

Geologists on the whole are inconsistent drivers. When a roadcut presents itself, they tend to lurch and weave. To them, the roadcut is a portal, a fragment of a regional story, a proscenium arch that leads their imaginations into the earth and through the surrounding terrain. - John McPhee

If I'm going to drive safely, I can't do geology. - John McPhee

Check out my Blog for more fossils I've found: http://viewsofthemahantango.blogspot.com/

I noticed most people just visually search the beach. I’m not afraid to sift a little.

• I found this Informative 2

Very nice finds. Miss searching for teeth out there.

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Thought I’d put up better pics, now that I had more time. I believe I found my first barracuda.

9D3EFFD4-54DE-4398-B10C-DD9C14F28D78.jpeg

Is flag ponds the only place you go?  Its not one of my favorite places but its a cool spot. 

34 minutes ago, b. bartron said:

Is flag ponds the only place you go?  Its not one of my favorite places but its a cool spot. 

I live in NJ and I started started venturing to MD. I like Brownies but I believe it’s still shut down to the public. Been to Matoaka and Douglas Point. Where do you like to go?

9 hours ago, b. bartron said:

I’ve only hunted 4 places so far. Brownies Beach, Matoaka, Flag Pond, and Douglas Point.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:22 AM, hokietech96 said:

I live in NJ and I started started venturing to MD. I like Brownies but I believe it’s still shut down to the public. Been to Matoaka and Douglas Point. Where do you like to go?

I enjoy hunting the entire stretch of Calvert.  Each area has different fossils of interest. I have favorite spots for each of the formations. Id always bounce around to all of them from one day to the next.