ID on unusual impressions in Cretaceous clay please

Pearl

Had a great day getting out this weekend and exploring some cretaceous clay outcroppings along the creek bed.  Lots off impressions of shells but other interesting things that I don't recognize.  Are they anything other than erosion patterns? I have more photos if needed.  Thank you!

FullSizeRender-compressed.thumb.JPG.b1fe367a486a929fae778f4fc27d1012.JPGIMG_0683-compressed.thumb.JPG.fb19c87369a21bcf144dcbcac0fca645.JPGIMG_0664-compressed.thumb.JPG.f31d60c393c5567e42135385051ea3fc.JPGay ge

IMG_0698-compressed-1.thumb.JPG.f4b7348b292ab5873039e0d172eb3c28.JPGIMG_0720.thumb.jpeg.f9c58b902209c17c14d426c95ad5ea54.jpegI think the top is some type of shell but what about underneath?

33 minutes ago, supertramp said:

I think you have some fracture related structures (fringe cracks, plumose structure...)

ciao

Yes!  I looked those up.  Exactly what it looks like.  So cool.  Thanks for getting back to me!  

20 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

I concur with supertramp. That impression could also come from either an ammonite or a bivalve.

A large oyster perhaps?

2 hours ago, Pearl said:

A large oyster perhaps?

Inoceramus perhaps. Your new strange something is made up purely of sedimentary stone.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

pic 5 could be a trigonia impression and suspect it's a bivalve for sure. Getting a nautiloid feel for the last one but it looks like the clay breaks with a conchoidal fracture which can make for interesting fossil-looking rocks. Pic 3 looks like chert which can have fossils in it if broken open.