Emergency trip: Is deep springs road still a go?

mattbsharks

Hi,

I am doing an emergency Fossiling trip to Western New York State. My entire family is very high risk for corona, and I am just leaving my college, where there were a few cases of it. Although I technically Do not need to quarantine, I am planning to spend at least a week alone before I go home to make sure I am asymptotic. That being said I will be spending the week hunting the shakes of New York State. I have been to deep springs and I just wanted to make sure that it is still viable. I am also possibly going to go to penn Dixie, but my main goal is to isolate and get some quality fossil hunting done. Any possible fossil hunting spots would be much appreciated in that area or the area of penn Dixie, if they are spots that are not densely populated 

According to a recent TFF report, it appears to have patches of snow, but in general is accessible and more importantly, very productive.

• I found this Informative 3

49 minutes ago, Jeffrey P said:

According to a recent TFF report, it appears to have patches of snow, but in general is accessible and more importantly, very productive.

thank you so much!

8 hours ago, Al Tahan said:

DSR was good to me this past weekend. I may visit again tomorrow or Sunday as well. 

Sadly due to corona I can no longer make the journey south to New York. In the coming weeks I will make it happen!