Pliotrema kajae and Pliotrema new shark discovery

Ruger9a

48 minutes ago, digit said:

Thanks Ken.  I can't seem to download the document.  I can either get the article citation (one page) or a jumbled up mess when I click on the XML download....  Any recommendations?

The first link is the direct link to the PLOS ONE open access publication of the article. This link should provide you to an HTML version of the document. The second link above is a link to the PDF version of the document. The same link as you would get from clicking "Download PDF" when viewing the HTML version of the document. If you are trying to read it on a smart phone you may have issues opening PDF files. If this is the case then you'll have to look elsewhere for help on that as I stick to my pre-paid (decidedly non-smart) flip phone. ;)

The HTML version (first link) contains the same information but the second link is more useful if you wish to store the document for future reading.

Cheers.

-Ken

5 hours ago, digit said:

Thanks Ken. All I get when I click on the second link is a blank page 13.  Can't go forward or back and no other options.  Am I doing something wrong?

Are you on a mobile device or a desktop/laptop?

Have you had problems accessing other PDF files online or just this site?

Cheers.

-Ken

2 minutes ago, digit said:

Are you on a mobile device or a desktop/laptop?

Have you had problems accessing other PDF files online or just this site?

Cheers.

-Ken

Laptop.  Don't seem to be having this problem with other books I've downloaded today.