Pliocene/Miocene Invertebrates, Humboldt County CA.

Spoons

Hey everyone!

This will be my first attempt at a trade in the TFF.

Im offering a variety of fossils from the Price Creek Formation of Humboldt County, Northern California. This formation has been dated to late Miocene early Pliocene. 

As far as to what I’m looking for in this trade, I love all things Mollusca! Gastropods, Bivalves, Ammonites, Belemnites or Brachiopods, I’ll take them all. Invertebrates of any kind will strike my fancy though. The weirder the better. I’ve seen some Ram’s Horn Oysters that are awesome!

I have no qualms about trading for these as a whole set, however shipping would be cheaper. I’m willing to ship anywhere in the United States, if your international I’m afraid that you’ll have to absorb that cost.

I really appreciate all the knowledge that members have been forthcoming with sharing. Please pm me if your interested. 

-Nick

Here’s a cool association. Unfortunately, I got unlucky with the split and damaged the Littleneck clam, Protothaca stayleyi. The other clams are Macoma addicotti.

D2984E05-0D61-4D0E-8107-35605009CA9F.jpeg

As Vice-President of the Brachiopods Over Others Brigade, I would like to point out that brachiopods are not molluscs and have their own phylum. ;)

• I found this Informative 4

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png