Two Daspletosaurus species present in the Judith River Formation?

dinosaur man

Hi I heard there are two Judith River Formation Daspletosaur species, an earlier one and older, is this true?  Because the Daspletosaurus specimen Sir William being an older species from 79 to 77.5 mya and possibly D.torosus, D.honeri or another new species being the younger Daspletosaur species from 77.5 to 75 mya.  Or is it just one Daspletosaurus in the Formation?

And who is saying there are multiple Daspletosaurus species in the JRF?  Blog, Paper?

Anything is possible because we know so little but I suggest that the first one be described before we talk about multiple species.

• I found this Informative 1

@Troodon I found this on it, it talks about Sir William the older JRF Daspletosaurus and Pete 111 the younger JRF Daspletosaurus: “There's some substantial differences between the two, I'm convinced that they're different critters (both from each other and probably from D. torosus too).” 

Blog posts and attendant comments are not peer reviewed publications. ;) 

• I found this Informative 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

5 minutes ago, dinosaur man said:

@Troodon Here’s the link it talks about it in the actual blog and comments (third comments talks about this) a little bit.  http://rmdrc.blogspot.com/2013/02/our-own-project-daspletosaurus.html?m=1

No mention of two Daspletosaurus in the JRF?  In fact when those were written D horneri was not even described.

11 minutes ago, dinosaur man said:

@Troodon I found this on it, it talks about Sir William the older JRF Daspletosaurus and Pete 111 the younger JRF Daspletosaurus: “There's some substantial differences between the two, I'm convinced that they're different critters (both from each other and probably from D. torosus too).” 

These are just general observations 

• I found this Informative 2

5 minutes ago, Troodon said:

No mention of two Daspletosaurus in the JRF?  In fact when those were written D horneri was not even described.

These are just general observations 

Thank you! for know I will say it possible but still unknown until more research comes out.