What kind of jaw is this?

Still_human

Can anyone tell me what this is? All I know is it’s from Kem Kem. My best guess is some type of crocodile. What else even has all those nerve channels besides crocs and the spinosaur family? I think the shape(top&bottom view) looks similar to pancake croc jaws, and I’m pretty sure there were a number of others with that type of jaw, but I don’t know when and where they were, sooooo.......does anyone have any thoughts about it?

1E099D51-2762-4FBF-9A08-5A70990E48B9.jpeg

0B53DE36-B38D-4F3C-AE17-658F303DC2BD.jpeg

BE6265B1-06A0-4335-9CB7-1D6A764DC2DC.jpeg

A2334ED8-914A-4D01-BBBC-C4FE71350054.jpeg

962EBC79-3C1D-4818-BE88-83CCA9D38AD2.jpeg

AD86AD1B-C296-4A29-8C42-51BCB1C99FB8.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

3 minutes ago, jpc said:

can we get closer views of the teeth?

Unfortunately those are the only pics. All I can do is blow them up, but they get blurry quickly

There are numerous Crocodyliforms that this jaw can belong to and Laganosuchus (pancake like jaw) is not one.  Need a good closeup photo of that tooth.

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

There are numerous Crocodyliforms that this jaw can belong to and Laganosuchus (pancake like jaw) is not one.  Need a good closeup photo of that tooth.

Gotcha! I thought it looked on the thin side, and thought it seems to have more of a U shape than a v shape. I’m having trouble finding anything really similar.....

<<did some more searching>>

.....Laganosuchus seems to be the closest I’ve come across so far, but only from the shape of the jaw, the teeth numbers and positions are all wrong. I’ve yet to come across anything that comes even as close as Laganosuchus does. :/

Does this possibly help? Some more than others, but the teeth have an oval shape like this one.

AAE6A41A-C801-429A-853C-F0119F9CC07B.jpeg

46EA253B-6523-471A-A449-0FA920482123.jpeg

646DE9D5-C047-4F3C-8B3D-670F6A0D7EBC.jpeg

• I found this Informative 1

Definitely a left lower jaw of a croc.

Does not fit Spinosauridae at all.

• I found this Informative 3

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Crocodylomorpha maybe suggest looking at hamadsuchus but the jaw is too slender from what described material there is anyway.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:37 AM, LordTrilobite said:

Definitely a left lower jaw of a croc.

Does not fit Spinosauridae at all.

Oh, no, even I can see it’s not a spino lol, I just mentioned them as something else that has the nerve holes/channels on their jaws and snouts. I was wondering if else has them, or if it COULD be narrowed to a croc. 

Definitely in the croc family. Looks almost identical to the modern American alligator jaw bone I have on my shelf.