Pterosaur or bird wing bone from Morocco

msantix

For sale is a large bone (50cm or 20 inches) from the Ouled Abdoun Basin in Morocco (phosphate mines). It is listed as a Pterosaur wing bone and i think the id is correct, however i have seen bones from the Ouled Abdoun Basin that have appeared labelled as from the psuedotooth birds (generally Odontopteryx Gigas), and i am not sure how to tell the difference. The biggest problem is that the seller who purchased it from someone else, has the locality listed as the Kem Kem - which is certainly incorrect and because of the incorrect fossil site, i can't know for sure if the fossil came from the Maastrichtian layers of the Ouled Abdoun Basin and i believe the Pterosaurs described from these layers are known primarily from Couche 3. So i guess based on the pictures provided, does anyone familiar with fossils from the locality know if it likely to be Pterosaur. Thanks in advance.

IMG_5838.JPGIMG_5839.JPGIMG_5841.JPGIMG_5849.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

It does seem to have the morphology at both ends of a Pterosaur metacarpal Digit 4. P 1 which is not typical of bird bones.  The images are not the best to determine the condition of bone or to see if the matrix is Ouled A B.