Dino1

Hey guys, I think these may be troodon tooth, but I’m not really sure can you guys help my identify this tooth?(the one on the right)

9B745188-3AB5-451C-91D0-38CF95A2A621.jpeg

Based on the photo, neither is a Troodontid tooth, as the family's most notable dental trait is their highly pronounced serrations and large denticles which are lacking in the above specimens.

Compare with a specimen I found in the Judith River formation in Montana.

IMG_E3232.thumb.JPG.36710a147769c9e4241f285f549b91fd.JPG

I believe your teeth to either be small Nanotyrannus or from a Dromaeosaur, although the latter is rarer find in the formation. Nanotyrannus teeth are often labelled as "raptor" or dromaeosaur to garner the attention of buyers familiar with their appearance in the Jurassic Park franchise.

• I found this Informative 4

Can you post closer images of both side of the larger one.  I like to see if it has serrations on the distal side.  If it does its most likely the premax of Acheroraptor.  The smaller tooth is just the very tip but like to see the other side looks like a Tyrannosaurid given its robustness 

• I found this Informative 1

11 hours ago, Dino1 said:

Hey guys, I think these may be troodon tooth, but I’m not really sure can you guys help my identify this tooth?(the one on the right)

9B745188-3AB5-451C-91D0-38CF95A2A621.jpeg

These don’t look like Troodon teeth but Dromaeosaur teeth.