Suchomimus tooth?

Hey guys, I found this tooth listed as a suchomimus tooth. Does anyone know if it’s real or not? I know people sometimes get spinosaurus tooth confused with suchomimus tooth.

49CFF705-10D1-469A-A12D-7C957E2FF801.jpeg

Topic moved to IS IT REAL? HOW TO RECOGNIZE FOSSIL FABRICATIONS. ;) 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Tooth looks like Niger.  You need more photos and a closeup of the carina to see if it has serration like beads on it.  They can easily be confused with croc. 

Better pictures would help. It might be a croc tooth (maybe Sarcosuchus). But the picture is just not good enough. 

Here are my two Sarcosuchus teeth from Niger for comparison: 

15.thumb.jpg.60c6c4a7c07421323ff51eb3ebe66b1e.jpg

The photos are not adequate to properly diagnose the tooth.   You need a closeup of the carina to see if its smooth or with a bead serration.  On the surface looks like croc.

Going with croc on this one for sure after holding and examining a few hundred croc teeth and only a handful of theropod from this region in my opinion its not even close to one.

1 hour ago, Haravex said:

Going with croc on this one for sure after holding and examining a few hundred croc teeth and only a handful of theropod from this region in my opinion its not even close to one.

Agreed.  Clearer photos will help to solidify that ID but appears much too robust.