Lockdown cleanup..

Ash

So with the lockdown and all we’re finally moving all the boxes still at the parents over to here.. well..we no longer have a useable carport..

Going to go through then over the weekend and sort the junk from the keeps. Should greatly reduce what’s there by the time we’re done (used to pick up every fragment, a bit more refined now.)

They’re stacked 2-3 deep in places in this

picture. :DOH:

@Jesuslover340 we’re in for a very long weekend, ha!

131C452E-4BA9-4833-910E-233FCE2172EB.jpeg

• I found this Informative 3

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

Reminds me of the good old days :) But after moving more than 30 times in my life, I've finally learned my lesson. The only problem is, no matter how I try to keep my collection at a minimum, it just keeps on growing :P

• I found this Informative 2

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

Thank heavens they’re labelled for location. We gotta catalogue what needs to be, and sort out the rest. That’s our plans for the long weekend.. (locally it’s a public holiday here)

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe" - Saint Augustine

"Those who can not see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else."

Cull pile so far and maybe a fifth of the way through. The things you keep in your starting days vs further along. I used to keep every shard or chunk. Hence what most of this. The nicer bits that are only partials (top part of photo) are going to be put aside for other possible use.

5DBFD933-274D-4D39-88C5-732D5AA91387.png

Actually going through the boxes many share localities. We found these 2 pieces on 2 seperate trips to the same place and they ended up in different boxes. Skye realised they actually go together. One of the joins is broken off but the other remains. Pretty cool!

C8004379-5A1A-432E-B99D-A1001C1E87A1.png

• I found this Informative 2