Daspletosaurus mesial tooth? and dinosaur finger bone?

dinosaur man

Hi just got these two fossils today!  And was wondering did I get it right on saying this Daspletosaurus tooth was a mesial tooth? Also i called it a Daspletosaurus because it’s DSDI was over 1.2 and I think it’s a mesial tooth.  In the photo it’s beside my smaller Judith River Tyrannosaur indet tooth.  Also is it possible to tell what this dinosaur finger bone is?  Thank you!

9924469B-C617-471A-AB21-B7BA0D5CECE6.jpeg

dinosaur finger bone 

D910A92C-57BD-484C-A595-5EC7C0742718.jpeg

4CE60DFA-1B32-4E99-A492-6118C9958746.jpeg

Need to see a photo of the base of your tooth.   Daspletosaurus also has not been described fron the JRF so the best you can call it is an indet. Tyrannosaurid or similar to "cf"   Can you also provide the density numbers midline for both carinae,  thanks .

What views am I looking at with your bone not a lot of features visible to say much.

• I found this Informative 1

@Troodon here’s the base of the tooth, and the views of the bone are the top and bottom of the bone.

FCB0E886-2836-453F-9218-C2F8938D85C6.jpeg

The cross section of the base does not clearly indicate its a mesial tooth, most likey distal or maxillary.  Its an indeterminate Tyrannosaurid 

Can you post a side photo of that bone.

6 minutes ago, Troodon said:

The cross section of the base does not clearly indicate its a mesial tooth, most likey distal or maxillary.  Its an indeterminate Tyrannosaurid 

Can you post a side photo of that bone.

Thank you, and here’s the sides of the bone.  Sorry there not the best right now because there’s no sunlight.

DF5057F8-2C12-4646-BB3E-E1787F51462F.jpeg

5B61DACD-8491-477D-BEE2-68BD9EF3DDB4.jpeg

Those last photos are the top and bottom.   Its an indet theropod and not sure its hand its also missing a bit of the side making it too wide.

30 minutes ago, jpc said:

looks like a little theropod finger bone.  troodon...?

11 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Those last photos are the top and bottom.   Its an indet theropod and not sure its hand its also missing a bit of the side making it too wide.

Thank you!

Still looking at your bone can you post a picture of the broken proximal end, I know its broken

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

Still looking at your bone can you post a picture of the broken proximal end, I know its broken

This?

91CBBFB2-F257-41EF-A5C7-A4B91D785769.jpeg

Yep if thats the back side not sure we are looking at a theropod bone.  Not seeing a hollow bone in any of your photos