Finding Fossils

LiamL

Hey all,

Since i'm stuck in lockdown i decided to post a video of some of my finds from the start of the year. Hopefully you enjoy it, there's some interesting finds along the way :)

• I found this Informative 5

Yorkshire Coast Fossil Hunter

Great video!! I promised my wife a trip to England once we retire. She finally did on March 1. So now I can plan an adventure that appeals to her but allows me to find an ammonite or three too. This video gives me a sense of how to accomplish this. Of course, once Corona is no longer an issue. Thanks for showing this! 

Mike

• I found this Informative 2

14 minutes ago, minnbuckeye said:

Great video!! I promised my wife a trip to England once we retire. She finally did on March 1. So now I can plan an adventure that appeals to her but allows me to find an ammonite or three too. This video gives me a sense of how to accomplish this. Of course, once Corona is no longer an issue. Thanks for showing this! 

Mike

No worries mike, you’ll easily find an ammonite once you know what rocks to look for. Especially dacs! 

• I found this Informative 1

Hello nice report,J hope to go in this country for find some fossils.

• I found this Informative 1

J collecting only fossils since 30 years old,ammonites,heteromorphe ammonite,crabs,fish trilobit, sea urshins, mammals, etc...J am married . Sorry for my enghish

3 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Great video! Thanks for sharing the scenery as well as the fossil finds. You've had a good year so far by the looks of things.

Thank you! Unfortunately like alot of people everything has come to a halt now with the virus.