Portuguese Mollusca

ricardo

Dear TFF

Despite having a very busy work schedule during these days, the fact that I did not have to travel allowed me to have time available to clean and organize some samples of field collections made in Portugal that had been waiting for a long time. These are two sets that I selected for myself. I have a few more copies, in excellent and identical conditions, for exchange. I have all the data available (age, formation, location). I will be interested in anything nice for my teaching collection, especially paleozoic specimens usual in your region (Bivalvia, Gastropoda, Cephalopoda, Echinodermata ...), but I am open to your suggestions. I can exchange sets similar to those in the photographs for a single specimen.

IMG_1356.thumb.JPG.47da2f3f05ea17a43e373cf85856ed62.JPG

IMG_1357.thumb.JPG.bae8b4852642e62ce5414999b4860414.JPG

18x6 cm box

Thank you,

Ricardo

• I found this Informative 5

For now one of the sets is reserved, but I still have 2 or 3 more available. Thanks.

If you still have another set, I wouldn't mind trading for one. I'm not sure what you would prefer but I have a lot of Mississippian marine invertebrates (crinoids, corals, brachs, bryozoans, blastoids, sponges, and some gastropods) both prepared and for preparation. 

50 minutes ago, Jackson g said:

If you still have another set, I wouldn't mind trading for one. I'm not sure what you would prefer but I have a lot of Mississippian marine invertebrates (crinoids, corals, brachs, bryozoans, blastoids, sponges, and some gastropods) both prepared and for preparation. 

Yes. I have specimens to make a last one. It's reserved for you.

Im cleaning my last specimens and its possible made one nice set more. Thanks for looking.

• 10 months later...

Dear TFF,

I finally cleaned the last specimens. These are my last six sets for trade. I have all the data available (age, formation, location). You can chooose sets or specimens from any of the six sets.

I will be interested in anything nice for my teaching collection, especially paleozoic specimens usual in your region (Bivalvia, Gastropoda, Cephalopoda, Echinodermata, Brachiopoda ...), but I am open to your suggestions. I can exchange sets for a single specimen. I´m sorry but will only trade inside EU because I had problems with our customs with the parcels from out of EU.

Greetings, 

Ricardo

IMG_9763.thumb.JPG.c1937ddef0d5293b395586a71839bb42.JPG.