Found a rock I think might be a fossil of a half hatched egg embryo.

Gogo

Just a neat rock I'm afraid. I don't see anything to indicate this is a fossil, sorry.

No egg shell texture, no regularity of shape.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Yes I did. I've read it twice and done hours of research before posting on here. It appears to me that you can clearly see the shell defined as a different finish and split open on one side. On the other it appears to be most of the head and beak as well as one wing. I'll post another picture that shows the vertebra 

Did any of that research involve the geology of where you found it, or the extremely high improbability of finding an intact fossilized embryo?

Yes it did, new to geology. Still highly educated and well read. Im fine being wrong. I just want clarity to learn from it. Look at my other posts and you will see several fossils from the same dried sandstone waterfall.

1588300954616905957047164412886.jpg

I did have a look at your other items and they appear to be geologic forms. There were no diagnostic morphological features, such as symmetry, bone texture, etc. to indicate that this (or the other items) are fossils. Various rocks can somewhat mimic features that are reminiscent of fossilized anatomical parts, but upon closer inspection they turn out not to be. One way of going about this would be, instead of trying to find ways the item is similar to organism x, determine all the ways it is not. 

Great advice. I'll try changing perspective. I started becoming fascinated with geology while hiking remote untamed terrain when I got out of the army. I do it as therapy for PTSD and TBI. Only problem is no one I know shares my passion. I have found hundreds of leaf and bark sandstone fossils. Must of just got a little fossil fever. 

20200418_142145.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

Area doesn't show sign of man except for a crashed B18 from 1939 and a hand cut old growth. No bottles, wrappers, cigarette butts or even trails 

Lots of opal shells as well as banded blue quartz veins as thick as 3 inches and 100 ft tall 

You certainly are in the perfect place to share that passion! :) 

In your last photo, in the centre, I can definitely see what appears to be a leaf fossil with great venation. :dinothumb:

• I found this Informative 1

And, you're not that far from Bellingham where the Chuckanut Formation is. There are some fantastic leaf fossils from that formation!

The last photo, top right with the 2 leaves is a beauty as well. Nice find.

3 hours ago, Gogo said:

Only problem is no one I know shares my passion.

Check around your area for a Rockhound Club. Scroll through our section on your State where you will discover people from there who share your passion.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/