The Dude

Hello again everyone!

4 teeth in 2 hours out of my spot in the Peace river, Florida. part of the Bone Vally formation.

The first one (far left I am pretty sure its a nice horse tooth. The second (curved) could also be a horse toothbut has these 3 "ribs" (second pic) I guess you would call them that make me think it could be something else. The 3rd from the left I think another horse tooth just broken and the far right, I have no idea. Thought maybe a dolphin but I looked at pictures and the ones I seen dont have 2 roots like this one. Perhaps a mammal of some kind. Excited as always to hear what you think, thank you! 

The far left tooth is approximately 2" (50mm) this should be good reference for the others. 

4teeth1.jpg

4teeth2.jpg

4thhth3.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

I believe your first three are horse.  The last I hesitate to make a guess.  A photo straight down on the bite surface could help others make a positive ID.

12 minutes ago, PODIGGER said:

I believe your first three are horse.  The last I hesitate to make a guess.  A photo straight down on the bite surface could help others make a positive ID.

Added! Thank you

DSC00862.jpg

On 5/1/2020 at 9:27 PM, Harry Pristis said:

Canid premolar, I think.  For comparison:

canis_dirus_p2m1.JPG.a20bc45ad6bde545c08c504a6d27ac32.JPG

Yes this does look to be a match Dire Wolf oh that's fancy think I found a nice tooth thank you Harry!