Various Fusulinids (plus) - anyone recognize these pieces?

Wrangellian

I've had these few pieces in one of my drawers for years and I got looking at them again today. Three of them are clearly some form of Fusulinid or other Foram, the other I think is oolite. I don't remember where I got them but suffice it to say I didn't collect them myself.

I guess I don't expect much info to come in about these, but in the off-chance that anyone recognizes the material I'd appreciate knowing about it. They each seem to be quite distinctive so there is hope.

The only Fusulinid I know of in B.C. is Yabeina from the Cache Creek area (Marble Canyon), which I've read about in books about BC geology, but I've never collected at that spot so I wouldn't know how to recognize it, if any of my pieces are from there. Otherwise my best guess is they're from somewhere in the US where these things are more readily available.

4items.jpg

1. First the oolite(?). Doing an image search, the closest I've seen to this was a piece that was from south-central Wyoming. I don't think there was any more data than that.

I've wetted the sliced surface in the 2nd photo.

Item1.jpg

Item1-b.jpg

3.  Fusulinids... also no clue.

I noticed an interesting reticulated pattern on a few of them when I got these closeups. (zoom in on 3rd photo)

Item3.jpg

Item3-b.jpg

Item3-det.jpg

Item3-rev.jpg

4. Fusulinids (I think).

Not very attractive or detailed. I thought this might be a piece from a beach site in Nanaimo that I visited some years ago on a field trip. There were lots of wave-worn chunks much like this, and bedrock, chock-a-block with whitish particles, but that is a Cretaceous site and I don't think they were forams... someone suggested they could be calcareous algae but we both could be wrong. In any case they were not fusulinids as they were extinct by the Cretaceous, but these look like Fusulinids, on close inspection. I might need to polish it to be sure.

Item4.jpg

• I found this Informative 1