PetrosTrilobite

If you have 80$ for fossil, what you will buy? i am ready for my next purchase and i want ideas. (ONLY DINOSAURS OR REPTILE FOSSILS)

LordTrilobite

Easy. A hadrosaur toe bone or perhaps a vertebra.

• I found this Informative 1
PetrosTrilobite

Thank you. But, i have hadrosaur bones in my collection. I want a tooth from dinosaur or reptile with size over 2-3 cm (4-5 cm is perfect but is rare to find a dinosaur or peptile tooth in this size in the price of 70-80$). Not spinosaurus, because i have a spino tooth in my collection.

Darktooth

How about raptor?

22 minutes ago, PetrosTrilobite said:

Thank you. But, i have hadrosaur bones in my collection. I want a tooth from dinosaur or reptile with size over 2-3 cm (4-5 cm is perfect but is rare to find a dinosaur or peptile tooth in this size in the price of 70-80$). Not spinosaurus, because i have a spino tooth in my collection.

In that price range, you could get a Carchardontosaurus, Acheroraptor, ankylosaur, Leptoceratops.  Unfortunately, any other complete and nice examples (quality over quantity) will command more money unless you are patient and lucky!

How about some sea reptiles instead of land walking :D

PetrosTrilobite

Thanks. I don't want from marine reptile because i have many teeth from mosasaurs, plesiosaur, and a ichthyosaurus vertebrae. I want dinosaur or terrestrial reptile tooth.