Help to identify please

Viking87

I found this years ago on a school trip on the Isle of Wight, the fossil hunter on our day out wanted to buy it off me, but being a kid I didn’t want to sell it, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what it is? Also, if it’s worth anything? as he was keen to have it, many thanks, Hannah 

67D64305-617C-4CA2-B3C7-7A312A2FF84E.jpeg

Edited by Viking87

sorry, can not ID anything for sure

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"_ Carl Sagen

No trees were killed in this posting......however, many innocent electrons were diverted from where they originally intended to go.

" I think, therefore I collect fossils." _ Me

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."__S. Holmes

"can't we all just get along?" Jack Nicholson from Mars Attacks

Can you take larger and more detailed pictures? It’s too small and blurry to make out anything. :)

Welcome to the forum. What size is it? They look like serpulid worm tubes, at least some of them being Rotularia sp, probably from the Cretaceous Greensand (110 million years old or more). They're common in some places and of little monetary value (we don't do do valuations :) ) but are interesting for what they are!

• I found this Informative 3

Tarquin

Thank you for the replies everyone! I’ll always keep hold of it! Just find it so interesting!