Dinosaur embryo with dinosaur inside?

Hey guys, I saw this listed as a dinosaur inside an egg with embryo. I have never seen a dinosaur egg with a dinosaur still inside before. Any thoughts on it? It was found in Arizona I think and seller claims that this could be a never discovered before dinosaur.

824A29B2-1AB4-42D1-B7B8-FDCE32F253A0.jpeg

Okay thanks guys, I have very little experience in buying fossils, these posts are really helpful for me :dinothumb:

If you see anything like dinosaur embryo fossils and dinosaur heads that doesn't look like something you see at museums run away

Intact dinosaur embryos are among the rarest fossils there are. Fake embryos, as in random rocks sellers are saying are embryos, are very common on the market. As a rule, when you see someone selling a dinosaur embryo, you should be highly skeptical to start with because nearly always it will be a misidentified interesting looking rock.

The same goes for things like "complete dinosaur head with soft tissue". These are also nearly always fake. Soft tissue only rarely preserves and the only soft tissue that you can regularly find on the market is isolated pieces of hadrosaur skin impressions.

• I found this Informative 3

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

2 hours ago, Dino1 said:

Okay thanks guys, I have very little experience in buying fossils, these posts are really helpful for me :dinothumb:

Well this and all your other posts really should give you a sense that nothing you see offered for sale can be trusted and needs to be checked out.  The bad news is a lot of what you've been posting will be sold to collectors who are not aware of this Forum.

• I found this Informative 4

Put it this way... as a primarily dino egg collector I have only come across one authentic dino egg with embryo for sale and it cost as much as a new Mercedes. 

• I found this Informative 6

I’m so lucky to have found this forum, I would have wasted so much money if it wasn’t for this forum:dinosmile:

Golly, I wish I was an unscrupulous dinosaur seller.  This is a prime examle of BS.  or ignorance.