Need some help with a couple of things, Peace River Florida

Gatordreams

About a months worth of finds that I just finally need to ask for some help. Any ideas are helpful! Also if anyone would like me to take an individual video of all the angles of anything, I would be more than happy to. 

side note, #7 is a vertebra but I would like some help or tips on how to identify the difference between fish vertebrae and snake vertebrae. I love reptiles and I want to make a little collection of the snake vertebrae I find. I’m just not sure how to tell the difference right away

:)FF771855-CAFB-4CCB-BEE9-BEAB0BF52F1D.thumb.jpeg.78081f9c69ae9bbddf48eafa1cdb2b98.jpeg

2B0E18A7-18CE-40E0-95C5-2F2C2203AC50.jpeg

Looks like # 4,10,11,12 are possible horse teeth but I do know the sloth teeth do look similiar. So check out some pics to tell the difference.

#5 possible bison tooth

#18 looks like a fish tooth, I think (see pics) or possible inside of bone

#17 may be an enchodus tooth

#9 and 1 look like shark teeth but a closer look would be needed

Alot of others look like shells of turtles and previous mentions of glyptodont

Then you might have some fossil coral like 23

13 might be a vertebrate plate

Just some help, none of these I am certain about. Looking up some id sheets of maryland would possibly help aswell.

12321321.jpg

3 and 4 might be manatee teeth. I’m not certain on that, and often wrong, so don’t take my word for it lol. Closer and more detailed photos of everything would help. :)