Richardoestesia teeth?

FF7_Yuffie

From a seller I'm gonna buy a pair of verts from. If these are Richardoestesia, I'll add them to the order.

Two teeth from Hell Creek, Powder River County. 1.5 cm. 

The one on the left seems hollow, is this nornal for Richardoestesia teeth?

Screenshot_20200603-185149_Chrome.jpg

The one on the left is not Richardoestesia the one on the right might be.  Photo not adequate to confirm.  Needs to see both sides and a side view.  These images need to sharper and closeup to see if serration are present. 

• I found this Informative 1

17 minutes ago, Troodon said:

The one on the left is not Richardoestesia the one on the right might be.  Photo not adequate to confirm.  Needs to see both sides and a side view.  These images need to sharper and closeup to see serrations 

Cheers. I'll get some pics from the seller. 

Any idea what left might be? 

7 minutes ago, FF7_Yuffie said:

Cheers. I'll get some pics from the seller. 

Any idea what left might be? 

Left looks like it might be a crocodile tooth, definitely not dinosaur.  The colour and preservation looks a bit odd for Hell Creek too, almost like a Kem Kem tooth, but better photos should clear things up.  The one on the right looks a bit odd too, almost like it could be a small Spinosaur tooth from Kem Kem (the root seems to be a bit red).

While we need more clear photos, both appear to be crocodile teeth. The left looks like it has a characteristic croc carina, and the tooth on the right looks like it has the striations I've seen regularly on crocodilian teeth (either from a different species or a position in the mouth I believe).

If these were Richardoestesia teeth they would be laterally compressed and would have very fine serrations on both sides.

1 hour ago, PaleoNoel said:

While we need more clear photos, both appear to be crocodile teeth. The left looks like it has a characteristic croc carina, and the tooth on the right looks like it has the striations I've seen regularly on crocodilian teeth (either from a different species or a position in the mouth I believe).

If these were Richardoestesia teeth they would be laterally compressed and would have very fine serrations on both sides.

Thanks for having a look. I've emailed for extra pics, but it seems pretty likely that they're misidentified.

Think i'll just stick to getting the sellers vert--which was confirmed on here as correct :)

• 10 months later...

I know this is an older post, but the one on the left looks like a pterosaur tooth. 

"I am a part of all that I have met." - Lord Alfred Tennyson