Help ID'ing large devonian'ish fossil corals, SE indiana

TK421

Hello.  I was wondering if you guys could assist me with identifying these corals.  I've been trying to ID them myself using the William Davis "Kentucky fossil corals : a monograph of the fossil corals of the Silurian and Devonian rocks of Kentucky" from 1885 but there are no scale bars in the images which makes it difficult.  These are each about a foot long.  My friends and I found them while clearing brush and digging up their land in Clark County IN (near Ohio River and Louisville KY area).  The geologic map of Indiana has them at ~Devonian, possibly Silurian.  No idea on the strata but the rock was loose and limestone-y, and these were all found loose and pretty close to the surface.  If it helps, we found others I've identified so far as Hexagonaria sp, Fenestella sp, Favosites turbinatus, misc bryozoan hash plates,and then a nice chunk of calcite.  None of the fossils were small brachiopod or trilobite type but guessing they're there and have just plinko'd their way deeper down through the loose rock over the years.  There are four fossils total, and I'll post a wide shot followed by a closeup of their side and a closeup of their end.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide and I'm happy to take additional photos as needed.  I'd like to get better at corals and learn your processes for figuring them out.  Thanks in advance!

1.  Wide shot of first 3 fossils together; fossil 1 at left, fossil 2 at middle, and fossil 3 at right.

2.  Fossil 1 side

3.  Fossil 1 end

4.  Fossil 2 side

5.  Fossil 2 end

6.  Fossil 3 side

7.  Fossil 3 end

8.  Fossil 4 wide shot / side

9.  Fossil 4 end

all 3.jpg

fossil 1 side.jpg

fossil 1 end.jpg

fossil 2 side.jpg