Dinosaur fossils

The Raptor dude

Hi!!

As wide as the internet is, I've found quite a lot of sites where, apparently, dinosaur fossils are sold. I've found a particular site in which there are Deltadromeus Agilis teeth. My question is: ¿Is this, you know, real? ¿Is it a fake? At least, it looks real on the image. Thanks to anyone who answers this post!

Fossil.jpg

Welcome to the forum.  The item you posted looks geologic and is not a fossil or tooth

• I found this Informative 1

Whatever that is, it isn't a tooth. No enamel. 

Looks more like a root cast or burrow. 

• I found this Informative 2

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Let me add that its unknown what Deltadromeus teeth look like since a skull has never been discovered so please be cautious of anyone selling teeth from this dinosaur.  Also the teeth from this dinosaur would only be around 2 inches (5cm) long.

• I found this Informative 9

@The Raptor dude per our rules please do not make sales requests outside of our Sales Forum, post any prices, or sellers.  

I have moved your topic to our 'Is It Real?' forum, and edited it as needed.  Please post any future fossils you wish to consider (according to the guidelines) in this forum.  Thanks.  ;)

• I found this Informative 2

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

No one knows what Deltadromeus teeth look like since no skull has ever been found. No teeth can be properly labeled as Deltadromeus at this time. Not until skull material is found with teeth associated with it.

And yeah, that's not even a tooth at all.

• I found this Informative 5

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

Decent tooth. But you still can't label it as Deltadromeus.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to this one the picture is far too small to make out any diagnostic features, but I will say its not fake these teeth tend to be too small for moroccans to bother faking with sand and glue mix. So for now if no further images are available that are larger and better quality its best to call this tooth theropod indet.