Is it a fuzulinid fossil?

hiposong

Where did you find it?  What formation?  

Permian fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Baoshan Block in western Yunnan, China

Permian fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Baoshan Block in western ...

• I found this Informative 2

7 hours ago, Creek - Don said:

Where did you find it?  What formation?  

Permian fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Baoshan Block in western Yunnan, China

Permian fusulinid biostratigraphy of the Baoshan Block in western ...

Thank you. Your pictures are excellent. The categories are very detailed.Comparing and referring to the Google links of the guy down there, I don't think they're fossils, they're more like beanstones or ooliths, and I've read some papers and found that it could be algae. Now I'm a little confused.I find it at 15 kilometers southwest of Anyang City, Henan Province.(about 400 kilometers south of Beijing).There is plenty of conglomerate where it is found, but very little of this kind, geologically, is mainly quaternary.The bonded object is calcium carbonate, and the sphere is silicon dioxide.

2 hours ago, supertramp said:

Thanks for the link.This gives me important information.And then, ha-ha, I'm a little confused.Their naturally weathered surface is very much like Rogenstein ooids,but much larger.At the same time, its appearance and structure is very similar to another post in this forum,Interestingly, such stones are also rare in the region where they were found.It could also be the growth of cyanobacteria,I have no idea, but thanks again, I'm going to prepare the fern fossil hunting data:)
http://www.thefossilforum.com/index.php?/topic/104230-oncoids-oncolites/