Winner of the May 2020 Vertebrate Fossil Of The Month

digit

10 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Thanks, I think next to Trex,  Triceratops is a Dino that everyone can recognize at all ages

Definitely unmistakable even just the name Triceratops sends me back to my childhood and watching the  movie monsters battle it out . This Is going to look great in your  collection. 

all the best Bobby 

WoW!!! Fantastic find... great prep. I can feel the electricity and imagine the moment.:b_idea:

Congratulations. 

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

Absolute stunner of a fossil, I'm not surprised this won, despite of how great the other entries were. Congrats! :yay-smiley-1:

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!   Amazing what people find in the dirt.  Super nice find and congrats Troodon.

RB

1 hour ago, RJB said:

Wow!   Amazing what people find in the dirt.  Super nice find and congrats Troodon.

RB

Thanks . love digging in dirt

On 6/12/2020 at 6:01 AM, Bobby Rico said:

Definitely unmistakable even just the name Triceratops sends me back to my childhood and watching the  movie monsters battle it out . This Is going to look great in your  collection. 

all the best Bobby 

Thanks.  I Cannot wait to go get it in South Dakota.  Virus delaying my digging season till the fall so have to wait :angry:

On 6/18/2020 at 3:15 AM, Max-fossils said:

Absolute stunner of a fossil, I'm not surprised this won, despite of how great the other entries were. Congrats! :yay-smiley-1:

Thanks

On 6/12/2020 at 12:59 PM, Shellseeker said:

WoW!!! Fantastic find... great prep. I can feel the electricity and imagine the moment.:b_idea:

Congratulations. 

Thanks quite a rush when I realized what I had...

On 6/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, Vieira said:

Congratulations.

Well deserved. A Amazing fossil :fistbump:

Thanks 

On 6/15/2020 at 8:45 AM, Darbi said:

Congrats! 

Thanks

• digit unfeatured this topic

Late to the party but what an awesome find Frank!!! Congrats on the win :yay-smiley-1:

Every once in a great while it's not just a big rock down there!