Please do not ask an open forum if you could get in trouble. This was recently posted on a Facebook group. I have no idea if a fake so, 

So today KEICHOSAURUS hui - these are not Dinosaurs.
These are available for sale at websites and some rock shows, BUT buyer beware, these have been faked and composited. 
Keichousaurus is a genus of marine reptile in the which went extinct at the end of the Triassic Period. It is named for the province in China where the first fossil specimen was discovered. Again buyer beware, it is illegal to export Chinese fossils though there are thousands on the market today.
They had long necks and long tails with elongated feet with 5 toes. They also had a pointed head and sharp teeth showing they were most likely fish eaters.
They are often found as complete, articulated skeletons.
It was highly adapted to a swimming environment. They could grow to several feet in length. This example is 14 inches long. ]
  • I found this Informative 2

I would not obtain my legal advice from an online forum. Instead, make inquiries of your local import/export government office.

The OP removed the second question, thus rendering this response moot.

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

About the question I deleted I was basically asking whether if theres a fossil in the rock(real one think of mason creek or jurassic coast ammonites)and its not exposed(maybe its a chinese fossilerous rock that the replica is made on)I can get in trouble.

I live in Hong Kong so it isnt a problem and other members thought I was talking about the keich,    just to clarify. 

I think you would need to contact your local customs officer to get a definitive answer . What have you spotted? 

I didnt spot anything just being paranoid tbh

Just think of me being paranoid over a fake t rex skull rested on a piece of rock from the hell creek formation if US bans fossil exports

Hong Kong has no law on fossil imports anyways,we got shops selling tons of keichs here,even birds and stuff

12 minutes ago, Raptor9468 said:

I didnt spot anything just being paranoid tbh

Hong Kong has no law on fossil imports anyways,we got shops selling tons of keichs here

Ok your buying a replica in the end of the day and not a fossil. I have never seen in hand a keich replica but I thought it would be all cast in resin.  Maybe our friend can help @-Andy- 

• I found this Informative 1

It looks like a great replica with the right morphology and size

• I found this Informative 1

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!

Sadly it doesnt ship to HK and i cant seem to pm the shop owner and I aint sending a keich like this through China. So I gotta find some other way for someone to ship it for me later