Hylaeosaur vertebra?

FF7_Yuffie

I wasn't gonna bother with this cos its pretty waterworn. Hylaeosaur stuff is pretty rare

Hylaeosaurus, from Wealden Clay, Hastings. I know it may be difficult to ID this one becausr of the condition as being Hylaeosaurus.  But, any help would be great!

Screenshot_20200629-165648_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200629-165643_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200629-165636_eBay.jpg

I known very little about UK Ankylosaurs so did a little research on this Nodosaurid.  Found that very little is known about it other than the holotype, attached picture, and a few other isolated bones.   Check the scale and compare it to the verts in the photo and you can see they are quite small.

Hylaeosaurus_armatus.png.32eee68443b2fe23dc81e2111594f5f1.png

I then looked for other early Cretaceous Ankylosaurs not much is known about UK ones but here is one from Spain.  An early Cretaceous species Europelta carbonensis.  They do not compare well with your specimen in both size (check the scale) and shape of the centrum (end views).  So since I don't claim to be knowledgeable about these you should ask the seller to provide you with technical information in how he came about in his ID

Screenshot_20200629-030907_Drive.thumb.jpg.ea66c2f0b51b7d396a33a5cb7d2e12c9.jpg

The Basal Nodosaurid Ankylosaur Europelta carbonensis n. gen., n. sp. from the Lower Cretaceous (Lower Albian)
Escucha Formation of Northeastern Spain. 2013
James I. Kirkland, Luis Alcala, Mark A. Loewen, Eduardo Espı´lez, Luis Mampel, Jelle P. Wiersma 

• I found this Informative 2

Thanks very much. Yes, this is looking too big for Hylaeosaurus. I will get in touch with seller for more info.