I would like to have these fossils identified:

benye

Hi, I recently found these set of fossils in Big Brook (river) in New Jersey. I would like to get them identified as I am not skilled enough in the field to identify them myself. The fossils were found in a shallow river bed in gravel areas. There are shells, a shark tooth, and other items. I would love to gain some knowledge on the topic.

Thank you 

20200703_232352.jpg

Hi there, and welcome to the forum!

I believe this piece is a chunk of belemnite rostrum (species name is Belemnitella americana, I believe):

new.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

Not sure about the other two, but the last one is a belemnite. @Monica I’m pretty belemnitella Americana is the type of belemnite at big brook.

Thanks for the help! Based off my research I am leaning towards it being that the shark tooth is from a goblin shark and the other specimen is a shell fragment. Like I said I am not a professional by any means. 

The first tooth is a "Mackeral" shark tooth, specifically called Cretolamna appendiculata. The second object is a rock. I agree on the ID for the third specimen.

: )

Second object looks like chert. Maybe a flake

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal